Use of the support portal

How to access the support portal?
To access the support portal, simply go to the Support/Contacts section of the site and click on 'Login'. On this page, you can enter your acc...
Thu, 27 Jun, 2024 at 9:44 AM
How to create a ticket
By accessing the Support/Contact section of the site you can view a page where you can directly seek solutions with respect to your possible problems with o...
Thu, 27 Jun, 2024 at 9:49 AM
How do I get portal login credentials?
Each time you create a new support ticket automatically an account is created on our system which causes some email messages to be sent: Account activatio...
Thu, 27 Jun, 2024 at 9:17 AM
How to view my tickets?
To view your tickets (current or past) access the support portal and click the CHECK TICKET STATUS button or in the "Tickets" section in the menu ...
Thu, 27 Jun, 2024 at 9:45 AM
What to do if I forgot my password
Within the Support/Contact sections, after clicking on "Sign In" you will come to a form where you can enter credentials. Following the &...
Thu, 27 Jun, 2024 at 9:18 AM
What is the meaning of the states my ticket is in
The status of a ticket indicates its progress status.  Each ticket entered by a user will be taken over by a specific agent for the purpose of providing...
Thu, 27 Jun, 2024 at 9:19 AM
How to customize the language of the portal?
To view the portal in a language other than the proposed language, follow the procedures below: Log in to the portal with your credentials  Click on &...
How to close a ticket?
Closing a ticket indicates that the requester is satisfied with the response provided by the agent To close a ticket, simply log into the portal, enter the...